we strives to develop an enriched learning community
At Inspire Kids By Tadika Montessori Srti Kenanga our focus is creating a safe and optimized environment fro children to experience and express their potential . Each Child is specially gifted.
Inspire Kids @ Sri Kenanga Montessori Preschool was established in 2019 aligned with the National Preschool Curriculum Standard and National Education Philosophy. Inspire Kids was founded by Dr Eftah Moh @ Hj Abdullah who has more than 30 years of experience in education industry from teaching at school level to university environment. Her experience, knowledge and passion in early childhood education motivates her to pursue her service to society and the country by creating a space that provides quality education for children – Inspire Kids.
Dr Eftah Moh experiences included research at university level as well as educating undergraduates, post - graduates and diploma students in early childhood education. Her experience also included carrying the role of Deputy Director at National Children Development and Research Centre (NCDRC), adjudicator for Tadika Perpaduan Cemerlang competition at national level, involved in development of assessment instrument of PERMATA and she herself participated in nursery and early childhood education course. Her role and experience in PERMATA reignited her passion and deepened her understanding in the early childhood education.
Inspire Kids aspire to provide opportunity for children to experience inclusive education, teaching approach through playing, discovery and integration. With conducive learning environment and quality educators, Inspire Kids seek to develope children with good character and knowledge, highly skilled based on their age development and ensure children are balanced emotionally and intellectually.
Inspire Kids provide opportunity to children at early stage to grow together with Islamic and moral value.
1. To ensure children communicate effectively in Bahasa and English Language
2. Provide conducive learning environment to encourage growth in character building, emotion and cognitive development
3. Children to demonstrate best moral value within Malaysia’s diverse community
4. Children to respect and demonstrate sensitivity within Malaysian diverse community
5. Children to love and appreciate environment
6. Children to build confident and positive mindset
7. To be physically active, practice positive lifestyle and ensuring safety
8. To develop children creativity and aesthetically
9. Children to be able to practice critical thinking, creativity and innovative in solving learning and daily matters.
Tadika Montessori Sri Kenanga strives to develop an enriched learning community that promotes academic achievement, leadership, and Islamic values.
Creating a conducive and active Montessori learning environment align with KSPK curriculum and Islamic value to nurture children character through exploration, enhance self-potential, resilience skill in technological era, mastering languages, science and mathematics to survive diverse environment.